Ransom ReProgram is a job readiness and life skills training program that provides participants with tools to help them overcome barriers to employment, helping them move out of dependency and into personal responsibility and a fulfilling career. Participants work with mentors and are taught spiritual principles about work and relating to others.
Ransom ReProgram is a four fold approach to create long-term life and work stability :
1. REPAIR (support services): ReProgram teaches soft skills, the non-technical abilities and traits that employers say are lacking in their entry-level and workforce applicants.
2. REBUILD (job readiness training): Throughout the course, students have opportunities to volunteer or work. They are treated as employees and receive performance reviews, incentives, and sanctions that prepare them for entry into the workforce.
3. RESTORE (mentoring): Each class has facilitators who mentor them throughout the program and after graduation. During daily meetings, Facilitators aid participants in setting realistic career goals, dealing with challenges, preparing resumes, and developing interpersonal skills.
4. RELAUNCH (job placement): ReProgram develops work-ready employees for local business partners who need to fill entry-level positions.
If you are interested in getting involved in ReProgram, please contact Annaleigh for more information or fill out this Volunteer Information Form. We would love to hear from you!
Our exceptional Ransom ReProgram Class is now available, from anywhere! Enroll today in our engaging job and life skills training program. NOW ONLINE!
Virtual ReProgram Program begins soon. Classes will be held twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 5:00-7:00 PM.
Upon enrollment in ReProgram, you will be sent a copy of The ReProgram Curriculum, the week prior to class beginning.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. A device with reliable access to the internet.
2. Download the FREE Zoom App, and create an account.
3. Access to email.